Don Sullivan's Dog Training Ripoff Scam from Thane Inc
When I ordered the "Dog Father's" training program, Thane Incorporated's "ghost" company called WC Value Plus, automatically bills your checking account without your permission.In a call to them, they said that it was "assumed" that you would want their discount coupon service.
I had to stop my bank account and get a new check card. This has caused me untold grief. I have asked why the FBI or someone does not step in and stop this ripoff, but nobody seems to care.
My advice to everyone is to steer clear of anything ordered from TV or Thane Inc.1067df62 review #138937
You may also like
- "I recently employed the cleaning company AIM Home Services to complete a job on the house I have just moved into.After arriving to a dusty, dirty and hardly even attempted..."
- "Two years ago, we had part of the house ripped out and rebuilt due to mold remediation. Although the HVAC units were off during this time, we thought it would..."
- "Horrible service ripped out one window before they even checked if they had that window.Which they didn't so they put up a piece of plywood where the window was and..."
- "I grew my hair out for 6 months as to where i could get a plain short stacked bob. My hair was all one length and a little past the..."
- "Bought a samsung 45h700 model. Just over 30 days into it the machine over fills the water causing it to unbalance and make grinding sound. The dryer is also leaking...."
- "Rosner was hired to correctly install a clutch in my car. Not only did they in-correctly install said clutch they made numerious mistakes in the process and could not repair..."
- "This company located in Woodbridge Virginia has nothing to do with all of the complaints on this web page. The company APPLIANCES CONNECTION is in New York, and the complaints..."
- " My family and I have always enjoyed our stays at the Iberostar Tucan, and have used Apple Vacations countless times without any cause..."
- "We hired Colors N More Painting to paint the interior of our home in Sept. 2012 after receiving the written proposal from them which was to include "caulking as needed,..."