1.7
Style and Design

Ordered the entire training package, watched dvd twice, read all available info, went through 2 collars and none of it worked.Our dog still jumps, pulls when walking, won't stay when told to, uncontrolable when people come to the door and off leash!...well that's a JOKE!, he'd be in the next county before you could blink.

We started this training when he was 6 months old, he's 14 mos now and it's like we have done nothing. Initially I was very excited about these techniques, now extremely disappointed and skeptical. For that amount of money I expected some progress and got zero. If I could I'd ask for my money back...in fact, I am.

R.Changizian

Review about: Don Sullivan Dog Training.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Don Sullivan?

Comments

Prada Puppies - Review in Pet Stores category Prada Puppies "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..." Read more Somethingsphishy - Insanely Horrible Customer Service Somethingsphishy "I am so lost right now... I feel like I have been messaging a 10 year old with my valid concerns about a $100 purchase I just made on Somthingphishy.com...." Read more Don Sullivan - Doesn't work on my Giant Schnauzer Don Sullivan "The breeder told me to purchase this system for the new puppy I was getting. Doesn't work at all on this dog, couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong...." Read more Petland Overland Park - Pet abuse Petland Overland Park "Recently visited this store and found that the puppies were crated and only had the crate bars to stand on..." Read more Kinetic Society - Terrible Service Kinetic Society "I received my jersey from KineticSociety.com after waiting patiently for over 5 weeks. Not only that, the jersey came out horribly and not as advertised. Our fraternity spent over a..." Read more Healthdarts.com HealthDarts "You can utilize HealthDarts.com to find out about the most recent medicines, look into data on a medication or supplement, discover the implications of words, or view restorative recordings or..." Read more Body Renew Fitness - Can't cancel within 30 days for refund. Criminally infested. Body Renew Fitness "I was blindsided by the fact that you cannot cancel your membership within a thirty day period. No one walked me around the gym and showed me how little equipment..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC and Edil Ramirez followup Top Top Renovation "Today I see a clearer picture that explains Edil Ramirez's lack of communication and lack of professional integrity. Diego is not an electrician and knew his 2 "electrician" buddies were..." Read more