1.6K views
4.4
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Style and Design

Bought the perfect dog training system This was 2009.Watched the cd exactly five times.

Before I used it I had three different breeds at this time. I hardly had to use the collar on any of my dogs I attribute this all because i listened carefully to Mr. Sullivans instructions afterwards I used hand gestures and my voice never once inflicted pain to any of my babies. Whenever i go out i get amazed looks at how my little ones just stay or walk along my side without distraction You all have to realize for anything to work you need to do the time & patience plus dedication.

Or you will fail 2016 given a new pup used Don's system . I never ever had the p lastic collar on her but at 3months she was there following my leadership And loves the praise Look god gave us these little four legged angels its up to us to be the best pet parents we can be No matter what all my pups even the 14 year old still loves to hear praise and love I think most want instant good behavior w/o putting in all the work .Hint the main work is listening. You dont .automatically become a leader you have to earn that not by brutality but with Prue love All animals can feel what you are thinking feeling etc.

So if you're not confident in your true training abilities how can you show leadership?Don Sullivan s system works with or w/o the collar You all need to see how mother animals correct thier young or how others use metal collars or shock collars, that wil stop the mourning of his methods begin abusive and no i dont use treats.

Review about: Don Sullivan Dog Training.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Don Sullivan?

Comments

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1324850

What makes this so different from prof dog training? Whats difference?

to Anonymous #1328376

Because in training your using treats and then you get them home and your doing it and it doesn't turn out just exact

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1324848

Can l just buy the coller?