2.1K views
2.0
Additional Fees
Layout of Store
Style and Design

I purchased the full package for approximately $100.00 and watched the DVD'S.After two months, the collar links started to come apart.

I called Thane Industries and since the collar was still under warranty, they sent me a replacement collar. They charged me an additional $15 for the new collar and called it shipping and handling. Since the first collar was defective, I thought it was very petty and cheap for them to charge me the additional amount. Since I already had $100 invested, I didn’t argue the point.

After two months, the new collar comes apart as well, and my 10 month old Golden Retriever runs off and he is difficult to re-leash.The collar is a piece of ***, and I urge everyone not to purchase this product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. hwillen is quite happy with dvds and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of product and additional warrany charge. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of don sullivan command collar and associated monetary loss in the amount of $115. Don Sullivan needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned don sullivan command collar in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Don Sullivan.

Had an Experience with Don Sullivan?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1318856

Funny.I went on his facebook page posted we had tried it but dog chewed up the collar and asked if I could purchase just the collar.

He answered himself and said if I would mail it back they would gladly replace it.

Only cost me $5 for fat rate envelope.It wasn't even their issue and they replaced it for free.