7.7K views

After watching the infomercial I decided to call and order this. The call started out with getting my credit card info and then went on for another 20 minutes with offers to buy all kinds of things that had nothing to do with dogs.

I began to feel leary about this company and told the representative that I wanted to cancel my order.

She told me she could not cancel it, that I had to wait 48 hours and then call a different number. I am moving all the money off that card first thing in the morning then calling that company and then making phone calls to consumer protection agencies.

Comments

TheDogFatherTeam1

Hello anonymous. We sincerely apologize that we only just discovered your review on this independent website.

Your review was never sent to our company directly. If you contact us directly via Don Sullivan's website, we will be very happy to help you find an acceptable solution to this issue.

We do apologize that you were uncomfortable with the experience.

There is nothing to be leary about at all. Feel free to browse the Internet for pages and pages of unbiased and unsolicited real customer reviews. These will be sure to reassure you.

Sincerely, The DogFather Team.

TheDogFatherTeam1

Your review was never sent to our company directly. If you contact us directly (media@dogfather.tv), we will be very happy to help you find an acceptable solution to this issue. Don Sullivan's Perfect Dog products had to be contracted out to a global distributor in order to handle such a large volume of widespread orders. This company champions many other products, and it's simply part of their system to make callers aware of other offers before completing the purchase.

We do apologize that you were uncomfortable with the experience. There is nothing to be leary about at all. Feel free to browse www.dogfather.tv and www.theperfectdog.com for pages and pages of unbiased and unsolicited real customer reviews. These will be sure to reassure you.

Thousands of customers have ordered Don Sullivan's products over the years using the same ordering process and they have been exceptionally pleased with their purchase. Please feel free to contact us directly and we can help you order in a more comfortable way if you would still like to purchase. We wouldn't want you to miss out on your opportunity to transform your relationship with your dog, for your dog's sake at least.

Sincerely, The DogFather Team.

Thanks for the warning!

My DVDs don't work ,, it says can not display,,,, when I called customer service she said I can order other ones I would have to pay for them of course,,, i'm thinking why would I order other ones when these don't even work. Huh

Your experience with the SALES representative is basic infomercial product purchase via telephone STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE. I'd guess almost everybody, at one time or another, interested in an infomercial product has made same mistake at least once and take care not to make it again.

Try using the website instead & bypass the upsales tactics... easy shmeasy.