Don is a fraud & an inexperienced ***. NO dig can be reconditioned in 20 minutes!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Don Sullivan. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Don Sullivan.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Don Sullivan to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Don Sullivan?

Comments

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States #1316671

I couldn't disagree more.I have a spoiled, hard headed border terrier that is 2 1/2 yrs of age.

I originally treat trained him, and due to my poor skills and inconsistency my dog is not well behaved and oftentimes ignores command. I started using the collar for 30 minutes today and am shocked at his response. By the end of the session he was consistently obeying down commands, sitting in my front yard calmly and happily with the neighbors dog 50 ft away. Normally he would bark and pull on leash aggressively.

However, he did attempt to mouth my hand lightly on two occasions, as he did not want to comply. I realize in a few days he will likely tire of the training and attempt to upsurp my authority, but I expect this and will continue to press on. I know this system works, I believe it, just witnessing the change in my dogs behavior after 30 minutes. He actually looked more relaxed than normal when we are outdoors.

He is probably relieved that I finally know how to ask him what I want him to do and there is no confusion in our communication.Anyone who says this does not work is not properly applying the instructions given