8.5K views

When I ordered the "Dog Father's" training program, Thane Incorporated's "ghost" company called WC Value Plus, automatically bills your checking account without your permission.In a call to them, they said that it was "assumed" that you would want their discount coupon service.

I had to stop my bank account and get a new check card. This has caused me untold grief. I have asked why the FBI or someone does not step in and stop this ripoff, but nobody seems to care.

My advice to everyone is to steer clear of anything ordered from TV or Thane Inc.

Review about: Don Sullivan Dog Training.

Had an Experience with Don Sullivan?

Comments

Port Isabel, Texas, United States #1107380

I would like to train my one year old min pin. any good idea's

TheDogFatherTeam1

Hello, it's The DogFather Team here.We are unsure what this anonymous poster is referring to.

PLEASE be careful of copycat sellers on the Internet. The official distributor processes orders by taking a credit card number (voluntarily given by the caller) and making a one time charge against this card (or a series of smaller charges if the purchaser opts for the staggered payment structure). This is standard procedure for most companies these days.

We invite you to search further.

There are other websites - totally unrelated to Don Sullivan or the distributor - that contain pages and pages of unbiased and unsolicited real customer reviews. These will be sure to reassure you.

Thousands of customers have ordered Don Sullivan's Perfect Dog products over the years using the same ordering process and they have been exceptionally pleased with their purchase.- The DogFather Team

TheDogFatherTeam1

This is The DogFather Team.We sincerely apologize that we only just discovered this review on this independent website.

The review was never sent to our company directly. We are not clear on what this anonymous reviewer is referring to. PLEASE be weary of copycat sellers on the Internet. The official distributor (www.theperfectdog.com) of Don Sullivan's Perfect Dog products asks for a credit card number in order to process a one time payment, or to have the purchase divided into a series of smaller payments.

The credit card number is only offered at the discretion of the caller, and only the agreed number of payments are processed by the company.

Please feel free to browse www.dogfather.tv and www.theperfectdog.com for pages and pages of unbiased and unsolicited real customer reviews. These will be sure to reassure you.

Thousands of customers have ordered Don Sullivan's products over the years using the same ordering process and they have been exceptionally pleased with their purchase.- The DogFather Team

Thanks for all of the comments.I will not be purchasing this training program.

Very concerned about the added extras they charge you for as well as poor quality of the products.

It also seems as if they will not refund your money if dissatisfied.I'm out...

Greenville, North Carolina, United States #1076673

Thanks.I have read nothing but bad reviews with anything to do with Don Sullivan and his company/products.

I'm so glad I read all t he reviews first. I will not be ordering any of his products. I will just hire a trainer and save myself a lot of grief.

I guess as long as he continues to get rich he doesn't even give a care.Thanks!

I saw 5 minutes of this dog trainer and he's too aggressive.There were a couple moments where he jerks the dogs collar too hard and hitting a dogs nose is abuse.

Of course the dogs end up obeying as they would in any abuse situation.

Dogs are smart and there a re smart humane ways to train them.How he managed a business relationship with PBS is obviously about money.

Riverside, California, United States #932489

The collar and Leash with video , to control pulling , was recommended, they said it worked only after two times of use , I can buy it on Amazon for 19.99 , I can also return it with no problem if it doesn't work , I have 30 days , I'd say that's a bargain . We will see !

This post by: tiffanycameille Jan 20 Norway, Michigan is so ridiculously false & probably part of the scam!!!

to Sena Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1034215

I think so too!Online marketing is strange new territory.

Look at AshleyMadison.com.Half their clients were dating algorithms and didn't know it.

Norway, Michigan, United States #775958

No complaints here!I ordered this product and had no problems with billing, no problem with shipping, and pleased with the results.

Watch the two videos that come in the "Secrets to Training the Perfect Dog." The videos cover the many problem areas with oners have with their dogs.

Follow as instructed, and in no time you will have a well behaved dog.

Anyone who says the tips don't work, I would say they didn't follow through with what they know they should have.

What Don Sullivan teaches is all common sense, but sometimes we need to be told that we are reinforcing our dogs unwanted behavior.

I'm sorry to read that others have had problems with this product.

I guess try at own risk, but I believe in this product.

I have had problems with ordering other things sold on t.v., but no problems with Thane in association with Kaswit, Inc.(this product being discussed)