7.1K views

After purchasing the program in August and using the collar, one of the blue links snapped off!!! Its a good thing my dog was in a fenced area while I was trying to train him.

Do not trust the collar! If I had been in an area where there was not a fence, my dog would have been lost or much much worse. I am very disappointed! If anyone is seriously considering to purchase this program I would strongly recommend they think twice.

I trusted this collar and it failed miserably.

At the very least I would expect the collar to have lasted more than 3 months.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of don sullivan command collar from Don Sullivan. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Don Sullivan to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of the product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Don Sullivan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

TheDogFatherTeam1

Hi Rhondab. This is The DogFather Team.

We sincerely apologize that we only just discovered your review on this independent website. Your review was never sent to our company directly. If you contact us directly via Don Sullivan's website we will be very happy to help you find an acceptable solution to this issue. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL DOG OWNERS: We would like to reiterate that the small Command Collar and large Command Collar are designed differently for different sized dogs.

Please ensure that you read the product information very carefully (on either Don Sullivan's website, or on the official distributor website) before deciding on a size. Larger, stronger dogs always require the large Command Collar. Please also note the specialized tips for challenging dogs under "Equipment" on DVD #1. It's important that people with particularly difficult and/or strong dogs do not skip this section.

This is also highlighted in the "Essential Reading Quick Start Guide" that comes with all complete systems.

TheDogFatherTeam1

Hi Rhondab. This is The DogFather Team.

We sincerely apologize that we only just discovered your review on this independent website. Your review was never sent to our company directly. If you contact us directly (media@dogfather.tv), we will be very happy to help you find an acceptable solution to this issue. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL DOG OWNERS: We would like to reiterate that the small Command Collar and large Command Collar are designed differently for different sized dogs.

Please ensure that you read the product information very carefully (on either Don Sullivan's website: www.dogfather.tv, or on the official distributor website: www.theperfectdog.com) before deciding on a size. Larger, stronger dogs always require the large Command Collar. Please also note the specialized tips for challenging dogs under "Equipment" on DVD #1. It's important that people with particularly difficult and/or strong dogs do not skip this section.

Lewiston, Idaho, United States #1086917

It is a plastic collar, and I personally think, your expectations of it lasting for three months is unreasonable. My dog is a Mastiff-American Bulldog mix and the collar simply was not strong enough.

My advise would be to purchase a thin pinch collar.

His system works, and works well. Get past the plastic collar which I agree is not good, at least not for my 120 lb dog...probably great for a short haired small dog.

Manchester, Connecticut, United States #1086914

Did you have success with any other advice on the DVD?