I placed my order and it was never shipped they were unable to fulfill the order I've attempted to get my money back to no avail, he's a thief as far as I'm concerned.

I suggest you stay away from this person and his adds obviously they do not know what they are doing in the customer service field. if you want to lose your money order this product and make him rich. they have a third party provider handling all of there products and they are non responsive to my requests for a refund of my money, I get this robotic message that request information that is non relative to my order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Don Sullivan Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

my dog is agressive and barks and I have tried everything. I am just glad I read the reviews.

There are way too many people that didn't get the product or it fell apart or didn't work and not one of those complaints were answered. Thank you for saving me more money wasted on some *** that doesnt seem to care that he has no integrity and cares less that many people know it, share it, and he loses more in the long run.