6.9K views
4.0

I have used his system on 3 dogs. It works well.

He said I could have my dog leashed trained in 5 minutes. . . He was wrong, it took 3.

Those who are complaining are complaining about orders and such, the product works well. Just be patient in the ordering process and don't buy the extras.

I have used it to break bad habits of my dogs digging. I have used it to train them to not lick.

I have used it to train them not to table surf. I have used it to train them not to jump on people.

It is a great system. Sure beats the option of paying a professional trainer.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Don Sullivan. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Don Sullivan.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Don Sullivan to other companies on our site.

Comments

How about house training? Just got a 10 week old puppy and want this program…

I am just curious as to A) How old were your dogs.... B) did it have any effect on their "spirit"....I want well behaved dogs, but not "robot" dogs and C) did you notice that you had to use stronger corrections on any one dog....Thanks.

NJMugglemom56@aol.com