filters
State:
City:
Product:

Don Sullivan - Don't get fooled by these ads

This company is a scam. I ordered the kit, they took my money and there is no product. I call but you cannot leave a voice message like they say and when they do answer, they hang up on you. Don't buy this product, if it sounds too good to be true then it is. It takes all kinds of dishonest people to make a world. This is one of the many!
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design
I didn't like
  • That this is scam
Reply to reviews

Don Sullivan - This website is nothing more than a hitpiece.

Look at the idiots leaving reviews, none of which had to do with product quality. Idiots

Don Sullivan - Dog in cars

i LIKE YOUR METHODS, I WISH YOU HAD A SECTION ON HOW TO TAME YOUR DOG IN A CAR. I HAVE BEEN TRYING ALMOST A YEAR WITHOUT ABIT OF SUCCESS,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don Sullivan - Automated system

Saw you Ad on T.V., thought I'd try it. But after an hour trying to get your automated system to understand English and by using the key pad on my Phone as well as your recording I just gave up. Your company would do well to hire a "Human Being" to deal with customer's. I was not interested in anything else but the basic's. All the other item's was just a waste of time. In my opinion there was too much redundancy in your spiel. So with all the information that was gleaned by your system you can just CANCEL the order. Do not want product. CANCEL ...... Emmy Stevens 6036 SW 27th St. Apt 1 Topeka, Ks. 66614
I didn't like
  • Automated answering system
Reply to reviews
In the United States, every professional organization for educated trainers and behaviorists now recommends against the use of punishment corrections in dog training, including the American Veterinary Society of Animal Behavior (AVSAB), the American College of...

Don Sullivan - Disappointed

Saw product on TV and tried calling the toll free number but the automated system could not understand what I was saying. So, I went to website and found quite a few negative comments regarding the product itself, return problems, cost being different than what was shown on tv, and in customer service to name a few. Yes, there were some positive comments too, but I've been burned too many times on things I thought were going to be great and what I needed. The negative comments were enough to make me change my mind and not purchase this product. Too bad because it looked like what I need. Sorry Don, maybe some changes are in order?

Don Sullivan - Disappointed

Saw the commercial for this product today and called the toll free number but the automated system could not understand what I was saying. So, went to website and saw decided to check out on internet first. The negative comments from customers have made regarding service and non receipt of product and problems with returns. Too bad because it looked like something that I might have been able to use. I've been burned too many times on other things so I'm now very cautious. Don, maybe some changes are in order?

Don Sullivan - Price

I ordered this for my dog I DON'T LIKE THAT THE PRICE WAS DIFFERENT FROM THE TV QUOTE FOR 2 PAYMENTS OF $29.99. I KNOW THERE WILL TAX. THERE WAS NO LIVE PERSON TO TALK TO. kay.fount112@gmail.com
Reply to reviews

Don Sullivan - You are a THIEF....

I ordered and paid for your program, months ago. Guess what, I have yet to receive it... What kind of "SCAMS", are you running??? Sad Sad Sad Sad

Contact Don Sullivan

Mailing Address:
3357 Southpark Pl
Grove City, Ohio 43123
United States
Phone:
(800) 676-1604

Don Sullivan - Never received the Disk Program I ordered

I have tried to reach out to you people, with regards to this problrm. Uou can't evrn extend me the courtesy of answering my text. I will now initiate legal action against you as well as notified and government agencies of the scam that you're running. Bullshit
Additional Fees