3.7K views

I had this kit for my whippet.She was too soft (sensitive) a dog to do well by these types of methods.

However, my next dog is a German shepherd puppy, high drive, strong willed, and it is ideal for her. Very rapid obedience and rapid learning of commands are the result. The method is based on kindness and praise, not just corrections. The choice of strength of the correction is tailor made by the owner for the temperament of the individual dog.

Also, I am not constantly handing out treats, it is based on play and praise rewards. Dogs are happier when they don't have to be the pack leader, the human is the pack leader. Ultimately, my German Shepherd has the ultimate freedom of running with my horse under total control as we go across country.

She is a pleasure to have and be around with no bad habits.If you go with method, stick with it to a T and follow instructions on the CDs.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "it works" of don sullivan dog training. Don Sullivan needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned don sullivan dog training in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Don Sullivan.

Had an Experience with Don Sullivan?

Comments

Austin, Texas, United States #1202129

Thanks for your review. I have a rescue whippet that is sweet, but the most bizarre personality of any dog I have ever owned. Not sure what method would work for her.