7.5K views

I thought this would be good for my dog so I ordered it.when I got my e-mail from them it said i owed 91.67 and when I call them they said they had added the gloves and ball to the order.

I told them I did'n want that so they told me to ship it back at my cost. and they would reship what I had ordered. I told them to forget it that they had lost a customer. they can't be trusted.

and that I wanted my money back. it has been 10 days now and I do not have it yet it was suppost to come by fedex.

it is coming by fedex and then it was shipped to the post office.unsatisfied customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ball and associated monetary loss in the amount of $92. Don Sullivan needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ball in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Don Sullivan.

Had an Experience with Don Sullivan?

Comments

Oh get off your high horse. Why ruin a person or company w one bad experience. I learned a lot from his DVD and it really helped me train my German Shep dog.

to Anonymous Marion, Michigan, United States #1210785

Did it work in your dvd player or on the computer??? Thanks